Animals are amazing things; all of us are unique and sometimes very unusual in our behavior. We are fascinated by all things nature, and so we have put together a list of all of the very best and most interesting and downright funny facts about animals we could find.
The heart of a shrimp is located in its head.
2. A snail can sleep for three years.
3. The fingerprints of a Koala are so indistiquishable from humans that they have on occasions been confused at a crime scene.
4. Slugs have four noses.
5. Elephants are the only animal that can't jump.
6. A rhinoceros' horn is made of hair.
7. It is possible to hypnotize a frog by placing it on its back and gently stroking its stomach.
8. It takes a sloth two weeks to digest its food.
9. Nearly three percent of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.
10. A cow gives nearly 200,000 glasses of milk in a lifetime.
11. Bats always turn left when leaving a cave.
12. Giraffes have no vocal chords.
13. Kangaroos can't fart.
14. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
15. Around 50 percent of orangutans have fractured bones, due to falling out of trees on a regular basis.
16. Frogs cannot vomit. If one absolutely has to, then it will vomit its entire stomach.