DP
By newell2020 • 15 days ago • 18 views • 2 comments

Brenda Jepkorir, a young mother of one is deeply in love with her 50-year-old lover and father of her child. Yes, 50! "Some people think he is my dad," this is the first thing Brenda says when asked what people think of her unconventional relationship. Speaking to Switch TV, the soft-spoken beauty narrated how dating a man who could be the same age as her dad was quite the hurdle. At times, her husband, Ssemakula Mukiibi, is mistaken for their son's grandfather thanks to his grey hair and overall appearance.

The young mother of woman is deeply in love with her 50-year-old lover and father of her child. Yes, 50! Photo: Brenda Sharp "We have gotten used to it but I do not think we thought of it at that time. We realised it later," Ssemakula said about their age difference. The soft-spoken beauty narrated how dating a man who could be the same age as her dad is quite the hurdle. Photo: Brenda Sharp The pair met on social media and Brenda's bae instantly fell in love with her wits and way of thinking. "I am a sapios*xual.

I loved how she is a great storyteller and she has a way with words," he said. Brenda describes her bae as "young at heart" and his way of expression is like that of a youthful man. According to her, the pair crossed paths back when people believed the world was about to end.

The two struck a conversation. They met and as they say, the rest is history. For the longest time, the lady had to put up with friction with her family because they just did not approve of her relationship. Brenda describes her bae as young at heart and his way of expression is like that of a youthful man. "I even lost a lot of friends because they did not approve of my relationship. There was a lot of enmity," Brenda said.

However, the lady stuck by her man and defended their relationship with her whole heart. For the longest time, the lady had to put up with friction with her family because they just did not approve of her relationship

Meanwhile, Twitter user, Hloni Nyetanyane, sparked major controvers.

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1220170-29-year-kenyan-woman-sets-tongues-wagging-reveals-met-50-year-lover-online.html

Ad1

2 Replies | Last update 15 days ago | Last comment

Requires Login

Ad1

Ad1

Ad1

Quick View User Earnings

Requires Login Login To View Earnings