DP
By abuwaz • 12th Feb 2019 • 12 views • 2 comments

Popular Nollywood actress, Dakore Akande, who broke the hearts of many admirers when she married Olumide Akande, the son of Ibadan-born billionaire and former Presidential aspirant Chief Harry Akande, speaks about meeting the love of her life and their years of marital bliss. She celebrates her husband as he clocks a new age.

Image source: Linda Ikeji’s Blog

She shared beautiful pictures of the both of them with caption: “Happy birthday Mr Lou! You are loved and appreciated for all you are and all you do, the girls and I are blessed to have you as Husband and Daddy respectively…As your days be, so shall your strength and it is well with you forever! My darling #Dakorefam help me wish Oga a happy birthday abeg….#hubbyofmyyouth #familyforever. s/o to @ribbonroom.ng for the lovely #aquariusseason.
See more photos:

Image source: InstagramImage source: Instagram

In an interview with Punch, she said: “We met in Lagos. I just relocated from London and he just returned from Chicago. We got talking because he wanted me to present a television show. I did not get the job but I did get the dude. It was work-related but we found out we connected. We were friends for a while before we started dating. Then, I was not out for a date.

I liked him for his confidence and he gave me my space too. He was a real gentleman and well-spoken. When it was time for the engagement, I knew it would happen, but I did not know when. I knew what it was like to make a mistake because my parents were not together and I needed to be sure. I was career driven but not driven about marriage.

Image source: The Herald Nigeria

On the proposal

“The proposal was really nice. He got down on his knees and proposed and people were emotional. Shortly after that, we got married. We had Ayomide, our first daughter, who is now three, and Dasola, who is 10 months old now.”

Image source: PartyJollof

2 Replies | Last update 12th Feb 2019 | Last comment

Requires Login

Make Money

Make Money

Make Money

Ad1

Quick View User Earnings

Requires Login Login To View Earnings