DP
By Bodnel • 21 days ago • 14 views • 1 comments

If someone asks you this moment if you 're BORN AGAIN what will be your response?.

Whilst some people will give an assuring straight "YES", some will hesitate and some are not even sure...

I urge everyone to read this very revealing piece to the very end even if you have to read one paragraph a day..

If you find it difficult to give a resounding ''YES''  to the question what could possibly be your reason?, Oh wait let me guess! ...you probably felt unsure because of those sinful addictions or secret sins only you and GOD know about...or wait let me take another guess!...you actually thought being born again is the same as living a sinless life so because you still commit sins sometimes then you can't possibly be born again.

THE DEVIL'S MAJOR AIM IS TO MAKE YOU FEEL GUILTY OF SINS AND ALWAYS ACCUSE YOU WITH SEVERAL SINS YOU COMMIT. The books of Jude 1:9 and Revelation 12:10 make it clear that satan is the accuser of believers so he will try at all cost to confuse you to the point that you will begin to doubt if you are born again even after you have accepted Jesus as your saviour.

But guess what; the more sinful or irredeemable you think you are the more interest Jesus has in you even if you believe you have sold your soul to Satan.JESUS SAYS COME (Revelation 22:17).Jesus recognizes the fact that many are heavily laden with sins but he still says come (Matthew 11:28-30).

Now here is where it gets more interesting...also many people who may not give a ''YES'' to the question had at a point in their lives been born again but they gave up their salvation because they find themselves still committing the same sins they were involved in before accepting JESUS and this is why many come out for alter call several times☹️.

The AMAZING twist is that Jesus will never ever reject you because you still commit sins even after you became born again cos he clearly said ''All those the Father gives me will come to me,and whoever comes to me I will never drive away.''John 6:37.So why drive yourself away?,why give up on your salvation when the giver of salvation has not given up on you?

What makes us different as believers in Christ is our willingness to please GOD in all we do and the guilt we feel whenever we fall into sins and most importantly,the grace to go down on our knees and ask for forgiveness in the name of the slain lamb of GOD ''JESUS CHRIST''...just as it is written ''My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One''.1 John 2:1

Finally,the Bible makes it clear that attaining that status of a ''BORN AGAIN'' is not about living a perfect life but it is the AMAZING GIFT OF GRACE FROM GOD as a result of the faith we have in JESUS( Ephesians 2:8 ). You can't overcome sins or any form of addiction on your own no matter how hard you try but if you are truly willing to overcome these sins,all you need do is pray for the help of the holy spirit and you will be surprised that the sin or addiction you think you can't do without will be so hated by you.Believe it or not,if the holy spirit truly dwells in you,it will be difficult for you to enjoy sins (Galatians 5:16).

If you read this piece to this point then it means you are interested in Jesus so if you have never accepted him as your saviour and you want to be born again please read out these words below no matter where you are on planet earth.

''Thank you Jesus Christ for taking away my sins on the cross and saving me from eternal torment in hell. I accept you this moment as my saviour and henceforth,i yield myself to the holy spirit to help me perfect my salvation until i see you in Paradise....AMEN!''

47 Likes 4 Shares

Ad1

1 Replies | Last update 21 days ago | Last comment

Requires Login

Ad1

Retoner

Ad1

Retoner

Ad1

Quick View User Earnings

Requires Login Login To View Earnings