Check Out 7 Natural Remedies To Help You Sleep
Bed time rest is very important in our lives for our body to function well, that’s why it is called “beauty sleep”.
Sometimes you feel so tired but find it hard to sleep, which can make you weak and inactive through out the day.National Sleep Foundation recommends getting seven to nine hours of sleep a night.
If you have trouble(s) sleeping, here are some natural remedies to help you.
1. If you’ve suffered anxiety, headaches, muscle or joint pain, you might already be familiar with Wild Lettuce. It’s also effective at calming restlessness and reducing anxiety and may even quellrestless legs syndrome.
2. Beer, fans will no doubt be familiar with the calming effect of Hops, the female flowers used in beer making. For sleep purposes, though, this extract has been widely used as a mild sedative for anxiety and insomnia.
3.According to a study inThe American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, eating easily digested carbs (such as cereal, rice, potatoes or white bread) four hours before bedtime led people to fall asleep faster.
4. Lavender is the trick here, as studies have proven that it aids in sleep. It’s also a cheap, nontoxic way to slip into a peaceful slumber. Find a spray with real lavender and spritz it on your pillow before bedtime. Or buy a lavender-filled pillow.
5. A cup of cherry juice is a tasty way to drift off to sleep as well as a natural sleep aid. Tart cherry juice is also a natural sleep aid filled with tryptophan. Tryptophan is an essential amino acid that converts to serotonin, which then converts to melatonin. Melatonin helps maintain our sleep and wake cycle by causing drowsiness and lowers body temperature, working with the central nervous system to sync our biological clock.
6. Magnesium and calcium are both sleep boosters, and when taken together, they become even more effective.Bananas contain tryptophan, and potassium and magnesium as well, which are muscle relaxants. Have one half-an-hour before bed every night and up your magnesium levels while simultaneously relaxing your muscles.
7. Valerian is a hardy plant whose roots are used in a number of ways as a sedative and sleep aid. It is thought to work by increasing the amount of GABA (gamma aminobutryic acid) which helps regulate the action of nerve cells and has a calming effect.
thanks for this