CONQUERING STAGE FRIGHT
Stage fright is simply the uneasiness we feel when asked to appear before the crowd.
It is common with everyone especially introverts. No matter how long you've been a public speaker, you'll still be attacked a bit by stage fright.
HOW TO OVERCOME STAGE FRIGHT
1)get to know your topic well
2) Rehearse well
3) Get to the place on time
4) familiarize with the audience
5) eat well before climbing on stage
6) Don't be scared of being scared.
Its only Normal to be scared.
7) Don't try to impress the crowd, rather to express your self.
8) be passionate about your topic
9) Pray before climbing up stage
10) flow with your audience and show some sense of humor