DP
By akaalianlubem19 • 10 days ago • 194 views • 41 comments

IMG-20190315-WA0028.jpg

Embattled Imo state governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, has expressed disappointment over the failure of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)to issue him with Certificate of Return after winning the Imo West senatorial district, describing it as insulting.

He, however, blamed his travail on what he described as conspiracy by some persons fighting his foreseen 2023 presidential ambition, appealing to INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu, not to allow himself to be used, just as he urged him to quickly release his Certificate of Retune.

Fielding questions from newsmen at the Imo Governor’s Lodge, Okorocha said that although he was not considering any legal option for now, he was however, actually waiting for better reasons why the INEC struck out his name from the list of senators-elect.

"I was conspicuously absent at the certificates issuance ceremony. I was not there because INEC had removed my name from the list of senators after I was declared the winner by the zonal returning officer."

Read more: http://v.duta.us/L8z-YQAA

Ad1

41 Replies | Last update 10 days ago | Last comment

Requires Login

Ad1

Ad1

Ad1

Quick View User Earnings

Requires Login Login To View Earnings