DP
By Bodnel • 14 days ago • 12 views • 1 comments

Good day fam.

Please help me with suggestions, I was having stomach discomfort, went for normal check up and I was told I tested positive to hepatitis C.  (never heard of it before now)  thought it was something I'd just take drugs but doctor said its a viral infection and explained to me after that I was shocked and felt very bad.

I went to 3 different labs again,  2 came out positive, I negative. Then I went back to my doctor, he said I should go for viral load test that it will cost about 30k for the test.

The doctor also said they have treatment but a month will cost me 170k and the treatment will last for 6months (that's over 1 million)

I can't afford that money and he also said that after treatment my test will always be positive but the viral load will be zero (meaning that I will be free of the virus but that the result will always be positive)

I have done some research and I noticed hepatitis c affects the liver,  there are some people online that claim they have the drugs and that at the end of using their drug, I will never test positive to the virus again.

I am devastated and confused,  depressed is an understatement. Please any experienced doctor or pharmacy or anyone that ever experienced such or know someone.

Please save my life....

Ad1

1 Replies | Last update 14 days ago | Last comment
  • I have done some research and I noticed hepatitis c affects the liver,  there are some people online that claim they have the drugs and that at the end of using their drug, I will never test positive to the virus again. 

Requires Login

Ad1

Retoner

Ad1

Retoner

Ad1

Quick View User Earnings

Requires Login Login To View Earnings