DP
By ozinas45 • 15th Mar 2019 • 21 views • 3 comments

NigeriaN winger Victor Moses says he is still adapting to life in the Turkish Super Lig , but the 2018 World Cup star is determined to make impact at Fenerbahce . Moses , 28, switched from England to Turkey in January, penning an 18 - month deal with the former Turkish champions after struggling to pin down a regular place under Maurizio Sarri at Chelsea . The former Crystal Palace star has scored two goals in seven league appearances for Fenerbahce since his arrival at the club. Moses , who quit international football after playing for Nigeria at the 2018 World Cup in Russia , admits that adapting to the rigours of the Turkish topflight has not been easy for him . “ I ’ m still adapting to the Turkish League , but I feel better with every match , ” Moses told Sporx . com . “ The Turkish League is definitely very difficult . There are no easy games here . I know I have to improve on my performance too which I must do starting with our next game against Sivasspor . ”

Fenerbahce fell to a 2- 1 defeat against leaders Istanbul Basaksehir last weekend – a result which puts a dent on their survival hopes . Moses is however prepared to help them avoid the drop at the end of the season “ I want to help the team do well and avoid relegation . I will fight on the pitch to achieve that , ” he added . “ We want to make our supporters happy, as they have supported us in all circumstances. This week will be positive for me . ” Ersun Yanal ’ s men occupy 14 th position in the table with 28 points from 25 matches .

Source: https://punchng.com/moses-adapting-to-difficult-turkish-league/

3 Replies | Last update 15th Mar 2019 | Last comment

Requires Login

Make Money
Make Money

flyer 1 final

Ad1

Quick View User Earnings

Requires Login Login To View Earnings