DP
By luckymd • 14th Apr 2019 • 182 views • 39 comments

Luke 13:23-24 states: “Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be sav-ed? And he said unto them, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.” *Pastor LAZARUS MUOKA Beloved, I wish to state cat-egorically and without equivocation that my goal in this life, my vision cum all that I have been stru-ggling since I came to know my Master Jesus Christ is nothing but to make heaven at the end of this life; and be with Him as He promised. It is also my belief that every bel-iever stands on this same position. And if that is the case every Christian should know that the acc-omplishment of this vision or goal of following the Lord and making heaven at last is determined by how far he/she goes with his/her Christian life. CAN visit to Buhari: Don’t ridicule the Church — Northern Christian Elders Forum Any believer who does not have a clear vision of why he/she is following the Lord can end it anytime. If your vision is not to-wards making heaven the-re is every tendency you can abort the race. There are many distractions in the world that could blur your vision and hinder you from actualizing this goal. Some of which could be mo-ney, business, wife, hus-band etc. But when you have the goal of making heaven as your strong dri-ving force then no matter the hardship or riches you shall never look back or allow anything to distract you. Lack of robust determina-tion and goal have caused many the kingdom of heaven and this is the rea-son why we shall meet many there whom we little thought to meet, and miss many whom we expected to find. Proverb 29:18 “Where there is no vision, the peo-ple perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.” Where there is no strong revelation of heaven, no conviction that the promi-se is real or worth pursuing for, people including some believers are discouraged from seeking to make heaven at last. When the vision is not there you can do anything, you can stop the race at anytime. It is the goal or vision that will determi-ne how serious and careful such per-son will be in his/her relationship with the Lord and even with others. Those whose vision is not to make hea-ven, are just in the church for one thing or the other and live their Christian life contrary to the will of God. They may claim to be Christians but have a life-style that is contrary to the laid down Biblical pri-nciples while those whose goal is to make heaven knowing that heaven is the holy place and without holiness no eyes shall see the Lord, will endure everything till the vision is realized. The great possibilities of God’s powerknowing the power of Jesus (2) Paul the Apostle said he re-nounced all his former pri-vileges, advantages, legal freedom for the sake of heaven and Christ. He did not make shipwreck of holy duties instead he cast them away as dung, filthy garbage and all expectat-ion of happiness which he had before. Apostle Paul having a goal of making heaven looked down upon his earthly gain and regarded it as an obstacle to his vision of making heaven. He was erroneously led by these things in the past and had been thus hindered from embracing the true relig-ion, thus he now renoun-ced all dependence on them since they were not supporting his vision.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/04/my-goal-is-to-make-heaven-at-last-i/

39 Replies | Last update 14th Apr 2019 | Last comment

Requires Login

Make Money
Make Money

flyer 1 final

Ad1

Quick View User Earnings

Requires Login Login To View Earnings