DP
By ajilatosin • 22nd Jan 2019 • 115 views • 17 comments

The Tecno Camon 11, launched concurrently with the Camon 11 Pro, is the first notched device from Tecno. Aside from finally jumping in the notch bandwagon, the device is fairly priced and comes loaded with features fit for a 2018 budget smartphone, including all things AI camera.

Below you will find specifications of the Tecno Camon 11:

TECNO Camon 11 Specifications

Display    

Type    IPS LCD    

Size    6.2" (19:9)    

Resolution    720*1500    

Platform    

Operating System    Android 8.1 Oreo    

Chipset    MediaTek Helio A22    

CPU    Octa-core 2.0GHz    

GPU    PowerVR GE8320    

Memory    

RAM    3GB    

Internal    32GB    

External    microSD, up to 128GB    

Network    

Technology    4G LTE (Supports Faiba4G)    

SIM    Dual SIM    

Camera    

Main    Dual 13MP + 2MP, Quad flash

Front    16MP, LED flash    

Battery    

Size    3750mAh    

Type    Li-Po    

Colors    Bordeaux Red, Aqua Blue, Midnight Black    

Features    Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Face ID    

Tecno Camon 11 has already lauched in Kenya more than 2 months, so how about the users thinking about the smartphone? Here are the comments of Camon11:

andrewuna                                                                                                                                                         

Another tecno agent spotted... It's far worse than any Huawei phones at this price range, both the Camon 11 and 11pro doesn't even have a full hd+ screen and comes with a substandard helio P22 soc meant for the lower mid range phones. It's also a far...

Cody

This phone is massive. Better than Huawei phones

Sucre

I have been a tecno user for years now,i got this tecno 11 today and hope for best.

Anonymous

The phone is good but no fon style which is very bad

Loner

A phone with such a high specifications must have a very strong battery. And this phone the battery capacity is 3750mAh. It should be 4000mAh...But it's ok, the others are wonderful.

Anonymous

I'm seriiously considering buying this phone. my biggest attraction is the 6GB Ram. can anyone please tell me how reliable this phone is.

So how do you think about Tecno Camon 11? Comment please, give more suggestion to the ones who want to buy this phone.

17 Replies | Last update 22nd Jan 2019 | Last comment

Requires Login

Make Money

Make Money

Make Money

Make Money

Ad1

Quick View User Earnings

Requires Login Login To View Earnings