DP
By tonyjamys • 9th Jan 2019 • 316 views • 51 comments

WISE AS SERPENTS HARMLESS AS DOVES

Okon and Effiong were actually different from other Policemen, with the level of bravery installed in their beings by their creator. Even if they were brave, they never disobeyed the cunning order of the DPO. What many officers term as "impossible mission" is what they term as "possible and fun filled mission". In the midst of all this, they thought it wise to; humble themselves, stay away from corrupt practice, obey and execute orders given by their superiors. 

Jealousy and envy became the order of the day in the station, but these two friends did not have the time to react to any form of the above mentioned phenomenons. 

Trials of integrity came their way but Okon was not a kind of person that easily compromise neither does his friend Effiong. On one occasion, an Alhaji's Son named Musa was involved in a criminal act (robbed a bank), and was arrested by them (Okon and Effiong). 

This was a worrisome moment for the Alhaji due to his love for his son. Although, he has been warning Musa against evil communications from bad companies, but this Sturbbon son of his would not listen. "My son is in the Police net, what should I do? Will this catastrophe not tarnish my image?" these questions ran through Alhaji Umaro's head. He found out that Okon and Effiong were the officers that arrested his son, he decided to give them some amount of money, in order to make them testify that Musa was not included but an accidental suspect. 

WILL THEY TAKE THE MONEY? WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 4!!!!!!

51 Replies | Last update 9th Jan 2019 | Last comment

Requires Login

Make Money

Make Money

Make Money

Ad1

Quick View User Earnings

Requires Login Login To View Earnings