DP
By dbjangfa • 17 days ago • 32 views • 4 comments

If we [claim to] live by the [Holy] Spirit, we most also walk by the Spirit [with personal integrity, godly character, and moral courage - our conduct empowered by the Holy Spirit].

Galantians 5:25 (Amp.)

First things first. To walk in the [Holy] Spirit, you most first of all have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit (1Cor. 3:16). 

Do you have the Holy Spirit? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour?

In the Bible, the metaphor "walk"  connotes daily practical living. This include every department of our lives; family life, business, carrier, academics, love - relationship, our participation in politics, social media among others. It encompasses the entirety of our being.

So you now understand that walking in the Spirit is not a mere religion jargon but a lifestyle; the way and manner we go about our daily affairs, not only in Church but every where, at any time, everyday. And such a lifestyle is of course empowered by the Holy Spirit because life in the flesh defies spirituality.

More so, it means to be conscious and submissive to the leadership of the Holy Spirit. To be intentional in involving Him (the Holy Spirit) in our daily choices. Let Him be the chief influencer of our decisions. At first you may find this kind of lifestyle challenging to adopt, but is possible if you makeup your mind. Your partnership with the Holy Spirit will afford you unimaginable possibilities. He will make you a wonder; not overnight but overtime (He can, if he chooses to). Believe me! You seldom need the Holy Spirit to walk in dominion, to be extraordinary fruitful and do the will of God on earth as it is in Heaven.

In conclusion, the secret of of walking in the Spirit, living a victorious Christian life is found in Zechariah 4:6

...Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

To walk in the Spirit, practical Christian life not the fake one we see around, please don't waste your time. Is by the power of the Holy Spirit. Not just zeal, that's wonderful. Nor your beauty, state of life, or high intellectual power; you can't intellectualize God. 

Is possible only by the Holy Spirit!

Can you invite the person of the Holy Spirit into your life NOW?

In very simple words, "Holy Spirit I welcome you into my life. Come and help me. I want to know you more. "

I guarantee you, your life will be a wholesome wonder if you only press for intimate relationship with this wonderful personality - The Holy Spirit.

God bless you!

Ad1

5 Replies | Last update 17 days ago | Last comment

Requires Login

Ad1

Ad1

Ad1

Quick View User Earnings

Requires Login Login To View Earnings