Berlin Energy Transition Dialogue Media Fellowship
Berlin Energy Transition Dialogue Media Fellowship: Apply now for the Berlin Energy Transition Dialogue (BETD) Media Fellowship providing aspiring journalists from all over the world the opportunity to come to Berlin in April and enjoy a full week of cutting-edge policy discussions, site visits and networking with the energy sector.
About the Award: On 9–10 April 2019, the German Government invites the world to the annual inspiring dialogue on the global energy transition, the Berlin Energy Transition Dialogue (#betd2019). Every year, high-level participants from politics, industry, science and civil society gather in Berlin for two days to discuss the shift to a sustainable energy system. This year’s focus will be on:
• shifting geopolitics,
• integrated energy transition,
• structural change
• and digitalisation and blockchain.
Type: Workshop, Fellowship
Application Deadline: 24th February 2019
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (country): Germany
Berlin Energy Transition Dialogue Media Fellowship Eligibility:
Number of Awards: Limited
Value of Award: The BETD Media Fellowship allows young journalists from around the world to come to Berlin and
• gain access to this exclusive conference,
• talk to high-level global energy stakeholders,
• connect with the other BETD Media Fellows,
• and experience the energy transition hands-on with exclusive guided tours and side events during the Berlin Energy Week (8–12 April 2019).
During the conference, the BETD Media Fellows will report on the conference sessions through
• social media channels, especially Twitter,
• video clips, interviews and reports,
• and the official website.
In addition, BETD Media Fellows will have the opportunity to submit photos, stories and interviews and to report on energy-related stories from their own countries.
The German Government will cover travel costs including board and lodging.
Duration of Programme: 8–12 April 2019
How to Apply for the Berlin Energy Transition Dialogue Media Fellowship: