Big Brother Naija alleged Audition Questions
Big Brother Naija Audition Questions.
1. Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer?
2. You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
3. Imagine this, After the interview and you step outside the office and find a lottery ticket that ends up winning 45 million dollars. What would you do?
4. What do you think about when you’re alone in your car?
5. What’s your favorite ’90s jam?
6. If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
7. What was the last gift you gave someone?
8. What were you like in high school?
9. What’s the last thing you watched on TV and why did you choose to watch it?
10. Any advice for your previous boss?
11. Tell me something about your last job, other than money, that would have inspired you to keep working there.
12. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
14. Which two organizations outside your own do you know the most people at and why?
15. If you don’t get this audition, what’s your backup plan?
16. What inspires you to Big Brother Naija?
17. What are you known for?
18. What do you work toward in your free time?
19. What’s the most interesting thing about you that we wouldn’t learn from your resume alone?
20. How would you rate your memory?
21. Code something from scratch in three hours. Then explain your design and solution.
22. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday?
23. Describe the color yellow to somebody who is blind.
24. You’ve been given an elephant. You can’t give it away or sell it. What would you do with the elephant?
25. How would you convince someone to do something they didn’t want to do?