What are the top 10 blowing facts about Nigeria?
There are tons of them but since you said only 10.
Here they are.
- Nigeria has the highest rate of private jet owners in Africa:
As poor and terrorizing Nigeria might be, there are many, i mean thousands of rich multi-millionaires and billionaires in Nigeria riding private jets to-and-fro within and outside Naija. #Winks
The richest black-man is from here also so you now have a clue of how rich the rich Nigerians are.
The African Business Aviation Association (AfBAA) estimates that there are already up to 600 business jets in Africa.
According to them, although China leads the way globally, Nigeria is the second-fastest-growing market in the world and is home to more private jets than even South Africa.
Now that’s a mind blowing fact I don’t think you knew about.
2. Five of the top ten richest pastors are Nigerians.
Nigeria has the highest number of millionaire pastors on the top ten list of richest pastors in the WORLD.
David Oyedepo of Faith Terbanacle (A.k.a winners chapel) leads the way for top richest.
Pastor chris of christ embassy comes next.
Then E.A Adeboye of Redeem christian church of God.
Matthew Ashimolowo who’s the pastor of Kingsway International christian center.
And the almighty peoples miracle worker.T.B Joshua Of the Synagogue church all nations.
Ok now to the next mind blowing fact.
3. Nigeria is the fifth fastest growing internet population in the world:
Naija is coming online oh.
Thanks to Glo they are making data cheaper thereby forcing other networks like greedy MTN and airtel (slow network) to reduce their prices because of competition.
4. The Dufuna canoe is the second oldest water going vessel ever unearthed and the oldest in Africa, it is between 8 000 to 8 500 years old and was uncovered in Northern Nigeria.
5. The first Black African to win gold at the Commonwealth games and at an international sports event was Emmanuel Ifeajuna, a Nigerian high-jumper. He broke all records of the time by clearing a height of 6ft and 8in:
6. Dele Alli is Nigerian: Well if you watch soccer you’ll know how much of a miss he is to us.
7. Tinie Tempah is Also Nigerian:
Tinie Tempah real names Patrick Chukwuemeka Okogwu is one of the top UK rappers. Born on November 7, 1988 to Nigerian parents from Ibusa, Delta state. Tinie Tempah began his music career in 2005 and he has since carved a niche for himself with several awards to his names. From Brit Award, Nigeria Entertainment Awards to MOBO Awards. In 2014, he won the BET Awards for the Best International Act. In 2013, Tinie Tempah traveled to his homeland, Nigeria, to play his first ever show in Lagos to thousands of fans. Apparently, Tinnie Tempah has got a thing of fashion, as he is reportedly one of the most stylish men in the music industry.
Now you know.
8. HUGO WEAVING:
Born in nigeria but not by nigerian parents. so he’s nigerian by birth.
he acted in blockbuster movies like lord of the rings trilogy, captain america trilogy, and Hobbit trilogy.
9. I’m Nigerian
10. Nigeria is great. If you believe me hit the blue upvote button.