Which Canadian province is easiest to get into through immigration?
Thanks for A2A.
Saskatchewan will be the easiest province to migrate to under Provincial Nominee Program.
- Fastest processing time compared to other PNPs
- Multiple Provincial programs such as SINP, express entry PNP, Occupation demand (need 5.5 bands IELTS) etc
- Couple of big cities (Regina, Saskatoon) to live in with good education and job opportunities for immigrants.
- Once you get nomination, you can live in the province and if you have better opportunity, you can move to other provinces as well
- Easy, laid back and peaceful province with friendly natives. (Immigrant friendly)
Do you find Canadian or US border agents more rude? Why?
By lanreadeyemi •
4 months ago