Transform Together International Scholarships are open to international students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2019/20 academic year.
Half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
For postgraduate courses which are two years or more in length, the 50% discount will only be applied to the first year’s fees.
Transform Together International Scholarships Description
Course Level: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Application Deadline: 31 May 2019 (annual)
Study in: Sheffield, UK
Course starts Sept 2019
Host Institution(s): Sheffield Hallam University in UK
Field(s) of study: All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses offered at the University.
Number of Scholarships:Not specified
Target group: International and European Union (non-UK) students
Eligibility for the Transform Together International Scholarships:
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
• be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
• postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
• undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
• have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
• be self-funding your studies
• be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
How to Apply for the Transform Together International Scholarships